مهارت های شرکت کنندگان در این سطح
All the requirements of Level I plus:
1. The candidate seeks out appropriate technical expertise when engineering judgment or analysis is required.
2. The candidate identifies the impact on piping design of plant unit start-up, shutdown, and normal operation including thermal expansion, contraction and their control through anchors, guides, transverse guides, spring cans, etc.
3. The candidate recognizes the need for and gathers the appropriate information needed before work begins, including:
c. Vessel Outlines.
d. Equipment Data Sheets.
e. Recognize survey needs.
f. Required existing underground, background or reference drawings.
g. Piping Specifications, Piping Standards.
h. Client CAD requirements.
i. Safety requirements.
j. Environmental requirements.
k. Budget and schedule requirements
4. The candidate recognizes complete sets of data needed for work to be deemed complete.
5. The candidate utilizes commonly accepted methods for managing versions and releases.
6. The candidate extracts data needed to develop and produce the following items:
a. Piping bill of material
b. Piping Isometrics,
c. Line List,
d. Specialty Item List,
e. Tie- In List,
f. Stress Isometrics,
g. Known pipeline spans,
h. Pipe support requirements,
i. Pipe rack loading and other design requirements.
7. Candidate demonstrates of good intra-discipline communication.