مهارت های شرکت کنندگان در این سطح
The Candidate will demonstrate by test or by degree or certificate awarded the following skills:
1. The candidate will use generally accepted practices to route, support and assure pipe stays within an existing layout of process equipment arrangement.
2. The candidate identifies basic process equipment, pipe, valves, and fittings from either photographs, drawings or generally accepted 2D and 3D symbols and identifies their nozzles and other points of connection and attachment.
3. The candidate can trace out, sketch and correctly identify process lines on the Process Engineer’s P&ID and on a corresponding 2D or 3D representation (Piping Isometrics, Plans, Sections, Renderings) and verify their correctness.
4. The candidate identifies and lists the proper materials for a given piping specification.
5. The candidate identifies situations requiring the application of publicly available piping design standards, including ASME B31.3, B31.1 and API 1104.
6. The candidate designs pipe appropriately to commonly available fabrication and erection methods.
7. The candidate designs pipe to accommodate reasonably foreseeable inspection and maintenance practices.
8. The candidate uses a Computer Aided Design (CAD) system to correctly represent a schematic and dimensioned piping drawings and backup electronic client appropriately.